KSDA under the Department of Skill Development Entrepreneurship & Livelihood, Government of Karnataka has been incorporated to establish quality standards in skills training and employment including Curriculum Preparation, Credit frameworks, Guidelines for Training of Trainers (TOT), introduce innovative and global best practices, design, develop labour market information systems etc.KSDA will focus on the following Activities:
- Establish quality standards in skills training.
- Prepare curriculum, course, content and credit frameworks for skills training.
- Preparing guidelines for training of trainers.
- Prepare standards for skill training and to improve the standards of the skill programmes in the State.
- To design and to develop labour market information systems and data systems based on global standards and best practices.
- To work as a think-tank forum for research inputs relating to skills development.
- To take up other activities in order to fulfill the objectives of the KSDA.